Le Weird Life of Le Lupin (UTF-8) ______Trapped In Here...------






About Moi
The Real Lupin,Weird
A Jap and Jackie Lookalike

Mind, Body & Soul

Mind, Body & Soul entry

Mind
*Compiling a list link*
Body
Men's Health
Salsa
Bowling (Monthly)

Soul
Listening to Lush 99.5 FM
& Fly FM
Current MP3 Playlist
P.D.A (We Just Don't Care) - John Legend
Ruby - Kaiser Chef
Toc Toc Toc - Hyori Li

Womanology
星座(Horoscope)
What Woman Really Want
两个等待念爱的女人
Dedication of Monster Killing
Dreamer's Love
White Pants
Grow Old With You
师奶杀手
How Long's ur marriage

Weird Weird Thinking
Death of one man
Take Life Easy,Weird Thoughts, WT2
Form vs. Substance,英雄,君子, 蛤蟆
ç« é±¼çƒ§çš„æ•…äº‹,好兄弟吃月饼
Pragmatism without Vision and Faith
"The Thinker" ,小强(蟑螂)的由来.
The Prince & The Pauper,Weird Day
Hitchhiker's guide to the MDA
Last Act is Bloody, however fine rest of the play,Rev. Hulk
Black Up Commercial

Links

Friends & Family Blogs:
My Younger Sister: Sharon Tan
Konan Kenji the Movie Kritic. Up and Running, King Kong Review
Patrick The "Rally King"
Cool Dude Ben-ji
Ben, Audz and the very cute baby Abby
Gwenny!!!
Mine Xiao Mei
Azalia

Celebrity Blog: (note: Me still trying to earn this freaky spot!!)

The Hottest Female Blogger as proclaimed

Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi

Babes Blog: (note: Though I didn't put your's here doesn't mean you are not a babe.)
Spinnee
Sandralicious
Sexy Black High Heels
Sassy Jan
Silly Celly
Janice
Self Proclaimed Jerk Magnet
Lil' Princess

Blokes that worth mentioning
LEWDDonaq, L.E.W.D Mastermind
This Bugger write Everything in Hokkien
失。心。疯。子。(UTF-8), Damn freaking good Chinese read
The Lamentation King, He can say KNNCCB faster than you saying KFC
Nice Comic blog

Other Misc. Blogs

RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 29, 2006

Clarifications of Character/s

Clarifications of Character/s.

Was meeting up with Rachel as mention in 2 entries earlier. One of the things she ask is who the hell (in exact words of hers) Spinnee is. She thought that I’m interested in Spinnee. Muahaha.

She got all confuse by these 2 names “Spinnee” & “Spinnee-you-know-who” in the Weird Day entry. I had also mention these 2 names in the next entry after the weird day entry.

Quote from that entry.

Spinnee - 有缘千里来相会, though not in the flesh, but we quite clicked. Remember who we know each other? Through BM's blog. Then your blog, and me being the first to find out something in regards to that.

Spinnee-you-should-know-who - 无缘见面不相识, the girl in DYT whom til now I still don't know her name of. I christened her a name that I shall not mention here, and yes, Spinnee and a few of my close friend know who she is. 有缘千里来相会? She's from Malaysia.

Ok. I need to Clarify. Spinnee is not Spinnee-you-should-know-who. If not, the above sentence will make no sense at all.

Any genius can see from the above that Spinnee & Spinnee-you-should-know-who are two different people. One whom I know quite well but never in the flesh and the other I dont know at all but always see in the flesh. You should know which is which by now.

Heres the reason for using Spinnee-you-should-know-who. First of all, I told Spinnee about her. In order to protect the identity of her because of I dont know her name so I use Spinnee-you-should-know-who (like Harry Potters He-shall-not-be-named). I thought by the time when the有缘千里来相会, 无缘见面不相识 came out, it should be clear enough that they are 2 different people. Yet, there are people like Rachel and Regina asking do I like Spinnee. So the answer, “Errrrr, No.”

So, there you have it. Hope it clear the air, and sorry Spinnee. I really hope to find a more adept naming for Spinnee-you-should-know-who.

Being Weird On|1:15 PM| Clarifications of Character/s
6 Comment De Le Vous?

+ + + + +
Comments:
haahahahha i'm ok.. serious. but yeah, maybe you should change the color that time.. sometimes it could be difficult when one usually speed reads.

*can't stop laughing*

Why dun you abbrevate it to: SYKW...? :D :D :D
 
aiyo.. I am so confused

head spinning liao..
 
Wow lupin your blog's a little hard to read with all the colors. You're from TP and graduated from ICP? Anyway in case I got the wrong person ignore it. But I doubt there's more then 1 lupin tan in Singapore. Cheers from an anonymous ex classmate.
 
Ecstasy ==> Yess, I'm the Blue and Yellow Sweater Guy. Please drop me a email to tell me who you are.
 
Hello again. I have to keep my mysterious niceguy personality anonymous lol. For now. But I haven't forgotten you =)

Louise works in Finland for Nokia now.. amazing where we all are since TP has passed.
 
nizagara tablets is a medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction. It increases blood flow to the penis to help men get an erection. At least two-thirds of men have improved erections after taking it.
 
Post a Comment

cobe