Le Weird Life of Le Lupin (UTF-8) ______Trapped In Here...------






About Moi
The Real Lupin,Weird
A Jap and Jackie Lookalike

Mind, Body & Soul

Mind, Body & Soul entry

Mind
*Compiling a list link*
Body
Men's Health
Salsa
Bowling (Monthly)

Soul
Listening to Lush 99.5 FM
& Fly FM
Current MP3 Playlist
P.D.A (We Just Don't Care) - John Legend
Ruby - Kaiser Chef
Toc Toc Toc - Hyori Li

Womanology
星座(Horoscope)
What Woman Really Want
两个等待念爱的女人
Dedication of Monster Killing
Dreamer's Love
White Pants
Grow Old With You
师奶杀手
How Long's ur marriage

Weird Weird Thinking
Death of one man
Take Life Easy,Weird Thoughts, WT2
Form vs. Substance,英雄,君子, 蛤蟆
ç« é±¼çƒ§çš„æ•…äº‹,好兄弟吃月饼
Pragmatism without Vision and Faith
"The Thinker" ,小强(蟑螂)的由来.
The Prince & The Pauper,Weird Day
Hitchhiker's guide to the MDA
Last Act is Bloody, however fine rest of the play,Rev. Hulk
Black Up Commercial

Links

Friends & Family Blogs:
My Younger Sister: Sharon Tan
Konan Kenji the Movie Kritic. Up and Running, King Kong Review
Patrick The "Rally King"
Cool Dude Ben-ji
Ben, Audz and the very cute baby Abby
Gwenny!!!
Mine Xiao Mei
Azalia

Celebrity Blog: (note: Me still trying to earn this freaky spot!!)

The Hottest Female Blogger as proclaimed

Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi

Babes Blog: (note: Though I didn't put your's here doesn't mean you are not a babe.)
Spinnee
Sandralicious
Sexy Black High Heels
Sassy Jan
Silly Celly
Janice
Self Proclaimed Jerk Magnet
Lil' Princess

Blokes that worth mentioning
LEWDDonaq, L.E.W.D Mastermind
This Bugger write Everything in Hokkien
失。心。疯。子。(UTF-8), Damn freaking good Chinese read
The Lamentation King, He can say KNNCCB faster than you saying KFC
Nice Comic blog

Other Misc. Blogs

RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Prince and The Pauper.

I had a Prince and the Pauper moment today. No, I'm not the pauper, niether am I the prince.

Let me explain.

I know the "Prince". He is just a normal friend of mine, still studying, doing things that he like and stuff. The "Prince" and I are not very close, but I kinda know what he's doing.

Every Wednesday, I will go to my company's subsidory. Recently I say this person that look 85% like the "Prince". So much so, whenever I saw this person, I thought of the "Prince" friend of mine.

Today, I had yet another feeling. I was doing my work and it is super near to where where this person is work. He is doing a very mundane job of checking some product. After watching him for about 5 min, This Prince and the Pauper story came into my mind. Here is the pauper who working happily, returning home when it's time, coming back when the days starts, year in, day out.

And yet, unknown to this pauper, is a prince, when I saw this pauper working, this prince is performing somewhere to a group of people. A prince who have some problems in his life that he had difficulty dealing with.

Maybe in this life, The prince and the pauper will never meet. Maybe they will, who's knows. With this, another question comes into my mind. Will there be someone who look exactly like me somewhere in this world. If there is, am I the Prince or the Pauper?

Haha.

LupinTan

Being Weird On|5:03 PM| The Prince and The Pauper.
0 Comment De Le Vous?

+ + + + +
Comments: Post a Comment

cobe