Le Weird Life of Le Lupin (UTF-8) ______Trapped In Here...------






About Moi
The Real Lupin,Weird
A Jap and Jackie Lookalike

Mind, Body & Soul

Mind, Body & Soul entry

Mind
*Compiling a list link*
Body
Men's Health
Salsa
Bowling (Monthly)

Soul
Listening to Lush 99.5 FM
& Fly FM
Current MP3 Playlist
P.D.A (We Just Don't Care) - John Legend
Ruby - Kaiser Chef
Toc Toc Toc - Hyori Li

Womanology
星座(Horoscope)
What Woman Really Want
两个等待念爱的女人
Dedication of Monster Killing
Dreamer's Love
White Pants
Grow Old With You
师奶杀手
How Long's ur marriage

Weird Weird Thinking
Death of one man
Take Life Easy,Weird Thoughts, WT2
Form vs. Substance,英雄,君子, 蛤蟆
ç« é±¼çƒ§çš„æ•…äº‹,好兄弟吃月饼
Pragmatism without Vision and Faith
"The Thinker" ,小强(蟑螂)的由来.
The Prince & The Pauper,Weird Day
Hitchhiker's guide to the MDA
Last Act is Bloody, however fine rest of the play,Rev. Hulk
Black Up Commercial

Links

Friends & Family Blogs:
My Younger Sister: Sharon Tan
Konan Kenji the Movie Kritic. Up and Running, King Kong Review
Patrick The "Rally King"
Cool Dude Ben-ji
Ben, Audz and the very cute baby Abby
Gwenny!!!
Mine Xiao Mei
Azalia

Celebrity Blog: (note: Me still trying to earn this freaky spot!!)

The Hottest Female Blogger as proclaimed

Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi

Babes Blog: (note: Though I didn't put your's here doesn't mean you are not a babe.)
Spinnee
Sandralicious
Sexy Black High Heels
Sassy Jan
Silly Celly
Janice
Self Proclaimed Jerk Magnet
Lil' Princess

Blokes that worth mentioning
LEWDDonaq, L.E.W.D Mastermind
This Bugger write Everything in Hokkien
失。心。疯。子。(UTF-8), Damn freaking good Chinese read
The Lamentation King, He can say KNNCCB faster than you saying KFC
Nice Comic blog

Other Misc. Blogs

RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 04, 2005

My Name Is Lupin, Lupin Tan.

I think I have to set things right to the origin of my name. If not, I got people thinking it's a Chinese name (which it's not), a flower Lupine (which it's not), some even thought my name is from Harry Potter, Professor Remus Lupin (which it's also not).

The name Lupin, is an adaptation from this character , Arsene Lupin created by a french novelist Maurice LeBlanc. I first came across this character during my younger days over this cartoon call "NightHood".

About the character: Arsene Lupin is a gentlemen thief living in france during the 1900s. A thing about him is that he will declare his arrival before his "performance" and he got away almost everytime. He's a master of disguise, a Lady's man, and the arch enemy of the famous Sherlock Holmes.

About Arsene Lupin

The Manga Version Lupin The Third

Books on Arsene Lupin




Ciao For Now

Being Weird On|10:49 AM| My Name Is Lupin, Lupin Tan.
5 Comment De Le Vous?

+ + + + +
Comments:
Dear Anon, Though I was been "warned" not to talk to you guys at the other blog. But Anon, this is my blog,

So don't kao beh if you don't have any constructive to say.

I don't think you have a dick at all. BAH.
 
need not have constructive things to say then can comments right?

I do not have a dick for sure :-)

You never learn. Look at the way how you tried to defend BM. She ended up with alot more negative comments. I hate it. I am doing this to you for revenge. :-) Just ignore unconstructive comments. It will go away. The harder you fight, the more negative ones you got.

understand? little dick

from: Chao CB.
btw, your photo sucks.
 
Dear Anon,

Wow, thanks for replying.

I trying to understand what is your problem.

Revenge, haha, what revenge? Don't be a kiddo lah. I can to, or not to talk to you, you imbecile.

I mean, I just find you entertaining. Well, I think you look hideous for not even dare to put up your own photo. Don't Kao Beh. haha. Trying to get me because of BM. This is hilarious.

BM is just a online personality like me, so y you bother over it. It's just sure your imaturity by taking it to heart.

Not only you have no dick, you look hideos, you are imature.

Wow, I learning so much about you.

Thanks for dropping by,
 
Sigh

"Lupin,
This is the last time I'm saying this.

DO NOT REPLY TO THOSE IDIOTS WHO ARE MERELY TRYING TO BE DIFFICULT ON MY BLOG.

I don't care whether they insult me, insult you or insult my bengs. We are better than that. If we ignore them, they will give up. Understand?"
 
Dear Anon, That's only applicable to BM's blog.

As in here, I always welcome non-symbolic-single-cell-organism like you. You keep me entertain. Thanks.
 
Post a Comment

cobe