Le Weird Life of Le Lupin (UTF-8) ______Trapped In Here...------






About Moi
The Real Lupin,Weird
A Jap and Jackie Lookalike

Mind, Body & Soul

Mind, Body & Soul entry

Mind
*Compiling a list link*
Body
Men's Health
Salsa
Bowling (Monthly)

Soul
Listening to Lush 99.5 FM
& Fly FM
Current MP3 Playlist
P.D.A (We Just Don't Care) - John Legend
Ruby - Kaiser Chef
Toc Toc Toc - Hyori Li

Womanology
星座(Horoscope)
What Woman Really Want
两个等待念爱的女人
Dedication of Monster Killing
Dreamer's Love
White Pants
Grow Old With You
师奶杀手
How Long's ur marriage

Weird Weird Thinking
Death of one man
Take Life Easy,Weird Thoughts, WT2
Form vs. Substance,英雄,君子, 蛤蟆
ç« é±¼çƒ§çš„æ•…äº‹,好兄弟吃月饼
Pragmatism without Vision and Faith
"The Thinker" ,小强(蟑螂)的由来.
The Prince & The Pauper,Weird Day
Hitchhiker's guide to the MDA
Last Act is Bloody, however fine rest of the play,Rev. Hulk
Black Up Commercial

Links

Friends & Family Blogs:
My Younger Sister: Sharon Tan
Konan Kenji the Movie Kritic. Up and Running, King Kong Review
Patrick The "Rally King"
Cool Dude Ben-ji
Ben, Audz and the very cute baby Abby
Gwenny!!!
Mine Xiao Mei
Azalia

Celebrity Blog: (note: Me still trying to earn this freaky spot!!)

The Hottest Female Blogger as proclaimed

Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi

Babes Blog: (note: Though I didn't put your's here doesn't mean you are not a babe.)
Spinnee
Sandralicious
Sexy Black High Heels
Sassy Jan
Silly Celly
Janice
Self Proclaimed Jerk Magnet
Lil' Princess

Blokes that worth mentioning
LEWDDonaq, L.E.W.D Mastermind
This Bugger write Everything in Hokkien
失。心。疯。子。(UTF-8), Damn freaking good Chinese read
The Lamentation King, He can say KNNCCB faster than you saying KFC
Nice Comic blog

Other Misc. Blogs

RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 21, 2006

师奶杀手

First of all, I am fully aware of the "Self praise is no praise".

But anyhow, Today I going to touch on this topic of 师奶杀手, and with the above disclaimer, you should be fully aware that I'm refering to moi in this topic.

Though it's only quite recently that this whole thingy escalating, I realised that I had always been in Auntie's good book ever since I started working.

It all traced back to my youth where I was still living in clementi. I was still in primary school and mine school Pei Tong Primary is less than 50m from home. So, when we were young, there are always the parents (namely mothers) clustering together gossiping, talking, about market prices, whose's husband having an affair, who just pass away, property prices, who is shifting and stuff.

And the funny thing is, the way they identify each other not by their names but by their child's name. Unfortunately, for me, it's mine name that's been used as a form of identification. So my mom's is know as " my chinese name Mom"

Another thing is that, back in those days in Clementi, my mom is unofficially the Head of this club of aunties. So I as the son of this head, had to adhere to this "good boy" image for as long as I know, not allowing to do this, do that. This continued even during my secondary school.

So when it's time for me to choose a tertiary school. I sort of rebelled and choose somewhere far far away from my mom's territory as one of the main reason.

Just prior to that, I had my first job working in Singapore Food Industry (SFI). I was doing some data entry job. With my Godma there as an eye for my mom, this whole "Good Boy" image still stays. I found out that I mix quite well with people, especially with aunties. Well, back then, I don't think that anything, cause maybe I still young, these aunties treated me like their son.

During my 3 years of poly, I went back SFI most of mine holidays for work. But there is this time, I decided to give a sales job a shot. It's those pay-manipulative job that u work like a cow but get paid like a monkey. I was selling Ghost Stories book in those makeshift table. I was trying my sales, pitching and stuff, and found out that my main bulk of customers are aunties. I had realised that because of the years of "training" by my Ah-Bu(Mom), hanging out with her during my youth while she's talking to the aunties, following her to the market, watching her chatting with the provision shop (right below our flat)'s auntie. I sorta understand how an auntie work, and how they live by the rule of "Fresh and Cheap".

So as days pass, I realise I clicked better with aunties, though I had been focus on girls as part of my womanology studies during poly days.

So, as I am now in my current job, I always lunch with aunties. 2 group anyway, one in my main company, one in subsidory. So it's always teasing from the aunties on my age and singlehood thingy, which is starting to get annoying. Anyway, one of the aunties, Lyon, I think I mention her before. She says I'm a 师奶杀手.

I guess I am. Through the image that I projected, be it consious or sub-consious. I also feel that with this same image, I generally don't appeal to girls. Cause girls goes for bad guys as the saying goes "男人不坏,女人不爱"

hahaha. This sucks.

Lupin Tan

Being Weird On|9:04 AM| 师奶杀手
0 Comment De Le Vous?

+ + + + +
Comments: Post a Comment

cobe