Le Weird Life of Le Lupin (UTF-8) ______Trapped In Here...------






About Moi
The Real Lupin,Weird
A Jap and Jackie Lookalike

Mind, Body & Soul

Mind, Body & Soul entry

Mind
*Compiling a list link*
Body
Men's Health
Salsa
Bowling (Monthly)

Soul
Listening to Lush 99.5 FM
& Fly FM
Current MP3 Playlist
P.D.A (We Just Don't Care) - John Legend
Ruby - Kaiser Chef
Toc Toc Toc - Hyori Li

Womanology
星座(Horoscope)
What Woman Really Want
两个等待念爱的女人
Dedication of Monster Killing
Dreamer's Love
White Pants
Grow Old With You
师奶杀手
How Long's ur marriage

Weird Weird Thinking
Death of one man
Take Life Easy,Weird Thoughts, WT2
Form vs. Substance,英雄,君子, 蛤蟆
ç« é±¼çƒ§çš„æ•…äº‹,好兄弟吃月饼
Pragmatism without Vision and Faith
"The Thinker" ,小强(蟑螂)的由来.
The Prince & The Pauper,Weird Day
Hitchhiker's guide to the MDA
Last Act is Bloody, however fine rest of the play,Rev. Hulk
Black Up Commercial

Links

Friends & Family Blogs:
My Younger Sister: Sharon Tan
Konan Kenji the Movie Kritic. Up and Running, King Kong Review
Patrick The "Rally King"
Cool Dude Ben-ji
Ben, Audz and the very cute baby Abby
Gwenny!!!
Mine Xiao Mei
Azalia

Celebrity Blog: (note: Me still trying to earn this freaky spot!!)

The Hottest Female Blogger as proclaimed

Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi

Babes Blog: (note: Though I didn't put your's here doesn't mean you are not a babe.)
Spinnee
Sandralicious
Sexy Black High Heels
Sassy Jan
Silly Celly
Janice
Self Proclaimed Jerk Magnet
Lil' Princess

Blokes that worth mentioning
LEWDDonaq, L.E.W.D Mastermind
This Bugger write Everything in Hokkien
失。心。疯。子。(UTF-8), Damn freaking good Chinese read
The Lamentation King, He can say KNNCCB faster than you saying KFC
Nice Comic blog

Other Misc. Blogs

RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 29, 2006

Weekend of 270506

Saturday 270506

I woke up around 11am. I is very tired from the previous night Alpha course & those accumulated tiredness since the Sawang trip. Had been drowning Kopi-O Ice for the pass few days. No help whatsoever. Was whacking Maple Story until 1pm before I got out for Salsa class. (Trying to Lvl to 50 but didn’t).

As usual, I listen to WKRZ 91.3fm. Sabrina was on air as usual. Actually hor, I kinda miss the techno songs. But generally the selection of songs are still quite ok. As usual I give her a call, but only manage to get her when I reach my class. Well, chatted with her for a while. Usual dedication to the usual group.

Salsa was great; I went for B1 (again), get to know a few more girls friends. Hereby saying Hi to Delisa. Then came B2, having problem with “Suzie-Q” & “Side-Lead-Reverse-Turn (SLRT)”. I was so bad that Cat (the female instructor) apologized after lesson for being “对你凶”.

Was late for Church Service because Salsa class was extended, by the time I reached, they were halfway through worshipping God. Service was quite ok. Enjoyed the message. The place is kinda cold as usual. Enjoyed seeing her play on stage.

Was late for dinner with a friend by the name of Rachel cause of the buses. Too me 1 hour to go from Upper East Coast Rd to Tampines. It’s kinda stupid because the journey if by car is about 15min.

Was about to message her informing her that I’m late when I received a call from her telling me she’ going to be late because of playing Maple Story ( -_-“)

Anyway we meet-up, was searching high low for a place for dinner, everywhere super long queue, We ended up @ Swenson because I feel like eating Chicken Bake rice. Talk quite a lot. She like the female version of me. Hehehe.

The rushed off to meet up the gang of CHC for KTV session. I the first to start the ball rolling. I sang “The Last Waltz”. (You guys must think, what song was that, well, it’s a very old song by Engelbert Humperdinck) followed by 2 songs by Bon Jovi, and I whack practically every songs the rest of the gang. Enjoyed it totally.

Was home about 3am Sunday Morning.

Sunday 280506

Was feeling under the weather the whole day, it just consist of Food, sleep and Maple Story. (Boring Right) Hehehe. Well, whatever.

Being Weird On|11:06 AM| Weekend of 270506
0 Comment De Le Vous?

+ + + + +
Comments: Post a Comment

cobe