Le Weird Life of Le Lupin (UTF-8) ______Trapped In Here...------






About Moi
The Real Lupin,Weird
A Jap and Jackie Lookalike

Mind, Body & Soul

Mind, Body & Soul entry

Mind
*Compiling a list link*
Body
Men's Health
Salsa
Bowling (Monthly)

Soul
Listening to Lush 99.5 FM
& Fly FM
Current MP3 Playlist
P.D.A (We Just Don't Care) - John Legend
Ruby - Kaiser Chef
Toc Toc Toc - Hyori Li

Womanology
星座(Horoscope)
What Woman Really Want
两个等待念爱的女人
Dedication of Monster Killing
Dreamer's Love
White Pants
Grow Old With You
师奶杀手
How Long's ur marriage

Weird Weird Thinking
Death of one man
Take Life Easy,Weird Thoughts, WT2
Form vs. Substance,英雄,君子, 蛤蟆
ç« é±¼çƒ§çš„æ•…äº‹,好兄弟吃月饼
Pragmatism without Vision and Faith
"The Thinker" ,小强(蟑螂)的由来.
The Prince & The Pauper,Weird Day
Hitchhiker's guide to the MDA
Last Act is Bloody, however fine rest of the play,Rev. Hulk
Black Up Commercial

Links

Friends & Family Blogs:
My Younger Sister: Sharon Tan
Konan Kenji the Movie Kritic. Up and Running, King Kong Review
Patrick The "Rally King"
Cool Dude Ben-ji
Ben, Audz and the very cute baby Abby
Gwenny!!!
Mine Xiao Mei
Azalia

Celebrity Blog: (note: Me still trying to earn this freaky spot!!)

The Hottest Female Blogger as proclaimed

Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi

Babes Blog: (note: Though I didn't put your's here doesn't mean you are not a babe.)
Spinnee
Sandralicious
Sexy Black High Heels
Sassy Jan
Silly Celly
Janice
Self Proclaimed Jerk Magnet
Lil' Princess

Blokes that worth mentioning
LEWDDonaq, L.E.W.D Mastermind
This Bugger write Everything in Hokkien
失。心。疯。子。(UTF-8), Damn freaking good Chinese read
The Lamentation King, He can say KNNCCB faster than you saying KFC
Nice Comic blog

Other Misc. Blogs

RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Nice Guys Finish Last? Help. Cause I'm One. Hahaha.

To every guy that's said, "Sex can wait."

To every guy that's said, "You're beautiful."

To every guy that was never too busy to drive
across town (or across the state) to see her.

To every guy that gives flowers and a card when
she is sick.

To every guy who has given her flowers just
because.

To every guy that said he would die for her.

To every guy that really would.

To every guy that did what she wanted to do.

To every guy that cried in front of her.

To every guy that she cried in front of.

To every guy that holds hands with her.

To every guy that kisses her with meaning.

To every guy that hugs her when she's sad.

To every guy that hugs her for no reason at all.

To every guy who would give their jacket up for
her.

To every guy that calls to make sure she got home
safe.

TO EVERY GUY THAT WOULD SIT AND WAIT
FOR HER FOR HOURS JUST TO SEE HER FOR
TEN MINUTES.

To every guy that would give his seat up.

To every guy that just wants to cuddle.

To every guy that reassured her that she was
beautiful no matter what.

To every guy who told his secrets to her.

To every guy that tried to show how much he
cared
through every word and every breath.

To every guy that thought maybe this could be the
one.

To every guy that believed in her dreams.

To every guy that would have done anything so
she
could achieve them.

To every guy that never laughed at her when she
told him her dreams.

To every guy that walked her to her car.

To every guy that wasn't just trying to get laid.

To every guy that gave his heart

To every guy who prays that she is happy even if
you are not with her.


-----------

This is one bulletin for you...

Not many girls appreciate nice guys anymore...
And because of this, there are not many left out
there...

Being Weird On|9:17 AM| Nice Guys Finish Last? Help. Cause I'm One. Hahaha.
4 Comment De Le Vous?

+ + + + +
Comments:
I say "Sex can wait." because I feel you are worth
waiting.

I say "You're beautiful." because you are more
than pretty to me

I drive across the world to see you because no
distance can stop my longing to be with you.

I gives flowers and a card when you are sick
because I know no medicine works better than this.

I will give her flowers for no apparent reasons

I would say that I would die for her because
that's the
I know that I really would.

I will try my best to do what she wanted to do.

I would cried in front of her because she's the
only one I can show my heart to.

I would be the guy that she cried in front of
hoping I'm the only shoulder she'll lean on.

I will holds hands with her hoping she'll never
leave me.

I will kisses her with meaning differing with each

I will hugs her when she's sad, be her teddy bear.

I will hugs her for no reason at all, with her,
all things will be glad.

I would give their jacket up for her, even if I
had to suffer in the cold.

I would call to make sure she got home safe & rush
down if she don't answer any.

I WOULD SIT AND WAIT FOR HER FOR HOURS JUST TO SEE
HER FOR TEN MINUTES, for even a minute with her
means eternal to me.

I would give his seat up for her, for her comfort
bring comfort to me.

I just wants to cuddle, stay close to me.

I will reassured her that she was beautiful no
matter what, even when the world deems her a hag.

I will tell her my secrets, knowing my secrets
will be safe in her.

I will try to show how much I care through every
word and every breath I take, not knowing when
this breath going to my last.

I will think maybe this could be the one, the one
I spent the rest of eternal with.

I will believe in her dreams, even helping her to
realise them.

I will have done anything I could so she could
achieve them, see her smile is just worth it.

I will never laughed at her when she tell me her
dreams, yet showing how real they can be.

I will walk her to her car, open the doors, and
even belt her up.

I wasn't just trying to get laid.

I will give my heart

I will pray that she is happy even if I'm not with
her.

Not many girls appreciate nice guys anymore...
And because of this, there are not many left out
there...

Yet this one nice guy, takes bits of his time to
write.
No, I'm not desperate, though there's a longing. I
will be patient, I hoped.

Yes, I'm a nice guy, my female friends knows that.
No, I'm not gay, and I know one day, though I may
finish later, I will finish fine.

That's all that's matter.

From a Nice Guy.
Back
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Quote:
It is not true that nice guys finish last. Nice guys are winners before the game ever starts. - Addison Walker

Nice to know that there're still nice guys around... :D
 
Topic inspired by me again? haha. I want a nice guy! :)
 
Post a Comment

cobe