Le Weird Life of Le Lupin (UTF-8) ______Trapped In Here...------






About Moi
The Real Lupin,Weird
A Jap and Jackie Lookalike

Mind, Body & Soul

Mind, Body & Soul entry

Mind
*Compiling a list link*
Body
Men's Health
Salsa
Bowling (Monthly)

Soul
Listening to Lush 99.5 FM
& Fly FM
Current MP3 Playlist
P.D.A (We Just Don't Care) - John Legend
Ruby - Kaiser Chef
Toc Toc Toc - Hyori Li

Womanology
星座(Horoscope)
What Woman Really Want
两个等待念爱的女人
Dedication of Monster Killing
Dreamer's Love
White Pants
Grow Old With You
师奶杀手
How Long's ur marriage

Weird Weird Thinking
Death of one man
Take Life Easy,Weird Thoughts, WT2
Form vs. Substance,英雄,君子, 蛤蟆
ç« é±¼çƒ§çš„æ•…äº‹,好兄弟吃月饼
Pragmatism without Vision and Faith
"The Thinker" ,小强(蟑螂)的由来.
The Prince & The Pauper,Weird Day
Hitchhiker's guide to the MDA
Last Act is Bloody, however fine rest of the play,Rev. Hulk
Black Up Commercial

Links

Friends & Family Blogs:
My Younger Sister: Sharon Tan
Konan Kenji the Movie Kritic. Up and Running, King Kong Review
Patrick The "Rally King"
Cool Dude Ben-ji
Ben, Audz and the very cute baby Abby
Gwenny!!!
Mine Xiao Mei
Azalia

Celebrity Blog: (note: Me still trying to earn this freaky spot!!)

The Hottest Female Blogger as proclaimed

Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi

Babes Blog: (note: Though I didn't put your's here doesn't mean you are not a babe.)
Spinnee
Sandralicious
Sexy Black High Heels
Sassy Jan
Silly Celly
Janice
Self Proclaimed Jerk Magnet
Lil' Princess

Blokes that worth mentioning
LEWDDonaq, L.E.W.D Mastermind
This Bugger write Everything in Hokkien
失。心。疯。子。(UTF-8), Damn freaking good Chinese read
The Lamentation King, He can say KNNCCB faster than you saying KFC
Nice Comic blog

Other Misc. Blogs

RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Salsa (120806)

I went for Salsa , reach around 3 plus, was seeing the bachata class. Lots of guys than gals.
Then the Intermediate Set B. Quite ok.

Let's sidetrack abit. There is a mother who brought 2 children, one age 5 name nicholas (I ask him). Another a baby name nathdaniel who is a few months old. One thing about the mother. She very at ease at throwing the baby around. I help her abit in taking care of nathdaniel. I like kids.

But nathdaniel is very clingy with his mom, kept asking for her. I can't really coax him. We rotate around when finally, Sally brought him out and let him focus on birds. There is a girl call Shirley. Very pretty and chrismatic who joined the bachata class (ok, let me finish before u guys jump into conclusion). She kept smiling @ nathdaniel when she's in the class. I figure she likes kids too.

When we were in the Intermediate class which is after the bachata class, I saw her handling nathdaniel which is better than Sally. Gary laughed when we suggested open a day care center.
He decided on calling it "S & S day care" (Sally & Shirley(I only know shirley name later after this statement)).

So anyway, there is a guy in class, name not mentioned here, who is interested in her. I encourage him. We talk quite alot. I feel, he's quite a nice guy. They look compatiable together.

So to my friend, All the best dude. If u need advise on skirt-chasing (as if I like expert like that, hahaha), drop me a mail.

Btw, we went see fireworks that was super great and went foego later. Foego is the a salsa club. I like the ambience and enviroment though economically, I doubt it will work.



Being Weird On|12:36 PM| Salsa (120806)
0 Comment De Le Vous?

+ + + + +
Comments: Post a Comment

cobe