Le Weird Life of Le Lupin (UTF-8) ______Trapped In Here...------






About Moi
The Real Lupin,Weird
A Jap and Jackie Lookalike

Mind, Body & Soul

Mind, Body & Soul entry

Mind
*Compiling a list link*
Body
Men's Health
Salsa
Bowling (Monthly)

Soul
Listening to Lush 99.5 FM
& Fly FM
Current MP3 Playlist
P.D.A (We Just Don't Care) - John Legend
Ruby - Kaiser Chef
Toc Toc Toc - Hyori Li

Womanology
星座(Horoscope)
What Woman Really Want
两个等待念爱的女人
Dedication of Monster Killing
Dreamer's Love
White Pants
Grow Old With You
师奶杀手
How Long's ur marriage

Weird Weird Thinking
Death of one man
Take Life Easy,Weird Thoughts, WT2
Form vs. Substance,英雄,君子, 蛤蟆
ç« é±¼çƒ§çš„æ•…äº‹,好兄弟吃月饼
Pragmatism without Vision and Faith
"The Thinker" ,小强(蟑螂)的由来.
The Prince & The Pauper,Weird Day
Hitchhiker's guide to the MDA
Last Act is Bloody, however fine rest of the play,Rev. Hulk
Black Up Commercial

Links

Friends & Family Blogs:
My Younger Sister: Sharon Tan
Konan Kenji the Movie Kritic. Up and Running, King Kong Review
Patrick The "Rally King"
Cool Dude Ben-ji
Ben, Audz and the very cute baby Abby
Gwenny!!!
Mine Xiao Mei
Azalia

Celebrity Blog: (note: Me still trying to earn this freaky spot!!)

The Hottest Female Blogger as proclaimed

Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi

Babes Blog: (note: Though I didn't put your's here doesn't mean you are not a babe.)
Spinnee
Sandralicious
Sexy Black High Heels
Sassy Jan
Silly Celly
Janice
Self Proclaimed Jerk Magnet
Lil' Princess

Blokes that worth mentioning
LEWDDonaq, L.E.W.D Mastermind
This Bugger write Everything in Hokkien
失。心。疯。子。(UTF-8), Damn freaking good Chinese read
The Lamentation King, He can say KNNCCB faster than you saying KFC
Nice Comic blog

Other Misc. Blogs

RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 05, 2006

Soccer Fan's Letter to Wife.

First of all, I'm not so much of a Soccer Fan's myself, the last time I followed the World Cup entirely is during 94'. Maybe I will watch abit bah.

But I saw this interesting letter that I would like to share.

Soccer Fans' Letter to Wife

1. From 9 Jun to 9 Jul, you should read the sports section in newspapers so that you know what is going on. Otherwise, don't complain about not getting any attention.

2. Do not stand nude in front of the TV because I will not have the time to take you to the doctor.

3. When you see that I am upset because my favorite team loses, do not say to me "get over it, it's only a game" or "don't worry, they will win next time". Those so called "words of encouragement" will only make me angrier and love you less.

4. You are welcome to sit and watch a match together with me but you can only talk to me during half time when the commercial breaks are on.

5. Tell your friends not to have any babies or host any parties during this period because I will not go. But if my friend invites us to his house to watch a game, we will be there in a flash!

Finally, please save your remarks like "Thank God, the World Cup is only once in four years" because after this comes the Champions Leauge, Premier Leaugue, Itatlian Seria 'A', Spanish League.

Being Weird On|1:13 PM| Soccer Fan's Letter to Wife.
0 Comment De Le Vous?

+ + + + +
Comments: Post a Comment

cobe