Le Weird Life of Le Lupin (UTF-8) ______Trapped In Here...------






About Moi
The Real Lupin,Weird
A Jap and Jackie Lookalike

Mind, Body & Soul

Mind, Body & Soul entry

Mind
*Compiling a list link*
Body
Men's Health
Salsa
Bowling (Monthly)

Soul
Listening to Lush 99.5 FM
& Fly FM
Current MP3 Playlist
P.D.A (We Just Don't Care) - John Legend
Ruby - Kaiser Chef
Toc Toc Toc - Hyori Li

Womanology
星座(Horoscope)
What Woman Really Want
两个等待念爱的女人
Dedication of Monster Killing
Dreamer's Love
White Pants
Grow Old With You
师奶杀手
How Long's ur marriage

Weird Weird Thinking
Death of one man
Take Life Easy,Weird Thoughts, WT2
Form vs. Substance,英雄,君子, 蛤蟆
ç« é±¼çƒ§çš„æ•…äº‹,好兄弟吃月饼
Pragmatism without Vision and Faith
"The Thinker" ,小强(蟑螂)的由来.
The Prince & The Pauper,Weird Day
Hitchhiker's guide to the MDA
Last Act is Bloody, however fine rest of the play,Rev. Hulk
Black Up Commercial

Links

Friends & Family Blogs:
My Younger Sister: Sharon Tan
Konan Kenji the Movie Kritic. Up and Running, King Kong Review
Patrick The "Rally King"
Cool Dude Ben-ji
Ben, Audz and the very cute baby Abby
Gwenny!!!
Mine Xiao Mei
Azalia

Celebrity Blog: (note: Me still trying to earn this freaky spot!!)

The Hottest Female Blogger as proclaimed

Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi

Babes Blog: (note: Though I didn't put your's here doesn't mean you are not a babe.)
Spinnee
Sandralicious
Sexy Black High Heels
Sassy Jan
Silly Celly
Janice
Self Proclaimed Jerk Magnet
Lil' Princess

Blokes that worth mentioning
LEWDDonaq, L.E.W.D Mastermind
This Bugger write Everything in Hokkien
失。心。疯。子。(UTF-8), Damn freaking good Chinese read
The Lamentation King, He can say KNNCCB faster than you saying KFC
Nice Comic blog

Other Misc. Blogs

RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 05, 2006

Second & Third Day of June

Second & Third Day of June.

020506
Author Note: I wrote this entry on a lazy Sunday afternoon, halfway through “The Fast & the Furious”, stopping my maple story for a while.

Friday was a normal working day for me, but not so normal for today. I went to the subsidiary for lunch. I left main office around 11.30 am, Went to the bus-stop, bus just left, saw big big boss car, and he gave a ride. Scolded me for sitting behind (“You think I’m your driver is it”), switched to front seat.

Anyway, we reach the subsidiary, there is a buffet there, and Lyon had been telling me for at least 2 weeks, asked me to go over. So are the other aunties. Anyway, I went there for another purpose, Her. Who? Spinnee-you-should-know-who. Anyway, I got her name, from someone, even found out whether is she attached or not. So, from now on I shall christened her Alison, that’s the nearest to her real name, rite Spinnee?

Anyway, I don’t really have any mood for food, because something happen on Wednesday, some scumbag incident that don’t really affected me that much. Anyway, from what I feel, I think the whole Alison episode should end there and there. There will not be any move made on my part at least.

Anyway, when the day ends, I accompany my big big boss’s son to go get some foldable keyboard. We left office @ 6.00pm, drove towards Suntec. We ended up eating @ Lavender Food Center. I order the famous Wanton Noodles, and AnPang Yong Tau Foo. But when we proceed from Lavender to Suntec, it was jam all the way. Parking was difficult to find. We reach Suntec 2 minutes shy from 8pm. And guess what, The PC show that we wanted to go ended @ 8pm. We try to go in but the stupid door close before us. So, we separated our ways. I proceed to go to balaclava to find Spinnee. After 2-3 rounds, still can’t find her, so I went home.

I was walking towards the Funan center direction, was so tired that I decided to take a break from all these walking. I took out my computer and start surfing. Saw maple online, said hi, then chat chat chat, we decided to meet. I went to her house area; she brought me to eat grass jelly, which to me not that well.

So I proceed from Funan to Maple’s area, we proceed to some cafeteria for grass jelly. I ordered an additional drink because I was too thirsty. We chatted a lot, updated each other on the stuff that had happened to us. We even discussed on some topics that I would like to bring up when I had more time. So after sending her back, I went back home and ZzzZzz.

030606
Woke up @ 10 plus. Still feeling tired from yesterday night “debate” session. Whack maple til 1pm as usual. Dedication on WKRZ while on the way to Salsa class as usual. BTW, I got to know Sabrina abit better. Enjoyed Salsa thoroughly. Then proceed to Orchard to shop for a pair of jeans. Hitched a ride from Dylan. Found out that Cat, (the female instructor who apologizes for being “对你凶”) like Jazz too.

I want to lament this whole GSS hype. Yes, I concluded its hype after my experience. Guys being guys, I went shopping with a target in mind. (A pair of jeans). To cut the long
Story short, after being to Wisma, Taka, Heeren, Centerpoint, I can’t get my bloody jeans.

I mean common, GSS, there supposed to be discount rite? Wat I see is that they (the store) will put a bloody big sign and say (let’s say) 60% discount, (which caught your eyes). Then when you go nearer, you see a fine print (not that fine lah, but always with * ) saying “Selected Items Only”. OK, reasonable. But you know what the ultimatum is ? The bloody “Selected Items Only” is one miserable, pathetic corner with out of season items. What The Fish. But the only grace for the day is that I got a Mambo bag that I really like for $40 buckaroos instead of $99.

So much for GSS. I prefer to shop during the festive seasons. *Pui*

Lupin Tan.

Being Weird On|8:43 AM| Second & Third Day of June
1 Comment De Le Vous?

+ + + + +
Comments:
hahaha Alison sounds good.

forget about shopping for clothes in GSS. other things can, not clothes. ALWAYS dun have the size..grrr..and SHOES! can forget it too! grr
 
Post a Comment

cobe