Le Weird Life of Le Lupin (UTF-8) ______Trapped In Here...------






About Moi
The Real Lupin,Weird
A Jap and Jackie Lookalike

Mind, Body & Soul

Mind, Body & Soul entry

Mind
*Compiling a list link*
Body
Men's Health
Salsa
Bowling (Monthly)

Soul
Listening to Lush 99.5 FM
& Fly FM
Current MP3 Playlist
P.D.A (We Just Don't Care) - John Legend
Ruby - Kaiser Chef
Toc Toc Toc - Hyori Li

Womanology
星座(Horoscope)
What Woman Really Want
两个等待念爱的女人
Dedication of Monster Killing
Dreamer's Love
White Pants
Grow Old With You
师奶杀手
How Long's ur marriage

Weird Weird Thinking
Death of one man
Take Life Easy,Weird Thoughts, WT2
Form vs. Substance,英雄,君子, 蛤蟆
ç« é±¼çƒ§çš„æ•…äº‹,好兄弟吃月饼
Pragmatism without Vision and Faith
"The Thinker" ,小强(蟑螂)的由来.
The Prince & The Pauper,Weird Day
Hitchhiker's guide to the MDA
Last Act is Bloody, however fine rest of the play,Rev. Hulk
Black Up Commercial

Links

Friends & Family Blogs:
My Younger Sister: Sharon Tan
Konan Kenji the Movie Kritic. Up and Running, King Kong Review
Patrick The "Rally King"
Cool Dude Ben-ji
Ben, Audz and the very cute baby Abby
Gwenny!!!
Mine Xiao Mei
Azalia

Celebrity Blog: (note: Me still trying to earn this freaky spot!!)

The Hottest Female Blogger as proclaimed

Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi

Babes Blog: (note: Though I didn't put your's here doesn't mean you are not a babe.)
Spinnee
Sandralicious
Sexy Black High Heels
Sassy Jan
Silly Celly
Janice
Self Proclaimed Jerk Magnet
Lil' Princess

Blokes that worth mentioning
LEWDDonaq, L.E.W.D Mastermind
This Bugger write Everything in Hokkien
失。心。疯。子。(UTF-8), Damn freaking good Chinese read
The Lamentation King, He can say KNNCCB faster than you saying KFC
Nice Comic blog

Other Misc. Blogs

RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

君子,小人,女人.

宁可得罪君子,不可得罪小人.
宁可得罪小人,不可得罪女人.

Man, when I continued this entry now, I had just offended 2 womans, to this 2 woman, all I can say is I'm sorry, but I really need time to prove why I do things this way. I need your trust, especially the one that talk to regularly, it's really not worth it over you-know-what.

I'm now at Alison's working place. It was one week ago that something happened. Someone wrote a malicious email using another account and sent it to my boss. The content of the email is to complain about. To me, this is the attitude of a 小人. Not that it really affected me though, it just expose itself to the company and make people wary of him. Anyway, we roughly know who he is.

And yes, never never offend a woman.

Being Weird On|11:22 AM| 君子,小人,女人.
7 Comment De Le Vous?

+ + + + +
Comments:
being anonymous doesn't mak u a coward...now where did u learn tt from?? if u r least bothered abt my comment u wldn't hav mentioned abt it at TT BLOG U MENTIONED !!

haha LOSER !!
 
This anonymous is so lame.

The more 'it' (dun even know if it's a she/he) comment here referring to there, 'it' is only bringing more bad reputation and suspicion to the blog owner & that particular person who've commented.

You're the real loser, and you bring shame to your allies. Tsk..
 
in e 1st place i am not not related anyway to tt particular blog owner..so me commentin ere doesn't bring any bad reputation to anyone nor do i hav any allies..

callin me "it" i am definatly far better than u !


LOSER !!!
 
*Yawn*
 
Of course I have to label you as 'it'. I don't even know if you are a she/he. Are you trying to be a selective reader or you just don't understand simple English?

You behave like a maniac whereby go around screaming loser, and you never seems to understand english and you keep harping on the comment when the blog author and lupintan are on talking terms.

I really wonder what you are trying to prove. 'Winner'.
 
hey passerby without blogger..am i taggin u?issit it any of ur prob? tis is btw me n lupin.. n in e 1st place if u read any of e tag i hav posted all i am doin is callin lupin a loser.. i am not commentin anythin abt e blog..so wad comment am i harpin on abt ?? now whos eng is bad ere ?

all i am sayin is tt i dun hav anythin to do with e blog i am jus callin lupin a loser n its entirely btw me n him so buzz off...
 
anon ==> you kinda remind me of an anon I had long long time ago. Are you ?
 
Post a Comment

cobe