Le Weird Life of Le Lupin (UTF-8) ______Trapped In Here...------






About Moi
The Real Lupin,Weird
A Jap and Jackie Lookalike

Mind, Body & Soul

Mind, Body & Soul entry

Mind
*Compiling a list link*
Body
Men's Health
Salsa
Bowling (Monthly)

Soul
Listening to Lush 99.5 FM
& Fly FM
Current MP3 Playlist
P.D.A (We Just Don't Care) - John Legend
Ruby - Kaiser Chef
Toc Toc Toc - Hyori Li

Womanology
星座(Horoscope)
What Woman Really Want
两个等待念爱的女人
Dedication of Monster Killing
Dreamer's Love
White Pants
Grow Old With You
师奶杀手
How Long's ur marriage

Weird Weird Thinking
Death of one man
Take Life Easy,Weird Thoughts, WT2
Form vs. Substance,英雄,君子, 蛤蟆
ç« é±¼çƒ§çš„æ•…äº‹,好兄弟吃月饼
Pragmatism without Vision and Faith
"The Thinker" ,小强(蟑螂)的由来.
The Prince & The Pauper,Weird Day
Hitchhiker's guide to the MDA
Last Act is Bloody, however fine rest of the play,Rev. Hulk
Black Up Commercial

Links

Friends & Family Blogs:
My Younger Sister: Sharon Tan
Konan Kenji the Movie Kritic. Up and Running, King Kong Review
Patrick The "Rally King"
Cool Dude Ben-ji
Ben, Audz and the very cute baby Abby
Gwenny!!!
Mine Xiao Mei
Azalia

Celebrity Blog: (note: Me still trying to earn this freaky spot!!)

The Hottest Female Blogger as proclaimed

Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi

Babes Blog: (note: Though I didn't put your's here doesn't mean you are not a babe.)
Spinnee
Sandralicious
Sexy Black High Heels
Sassy Jan
Silly Celly
Janice
Self Proclaimed Jerk Magnet
Lil' Princess

Blokes that worth mentioning
LEWDDonaq, L.E.W.D Mastermind
This Bugger write Everything in Hokkien
失。心。疯。子。(UTF-8), Damn freaking good Chinese read
The Lamentation King, He can say KNNCCB faster than you saying KFC
Nice Comic blog

Other Misc. Blogs

RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

06/06/06

I did a super short entry 05/05/05.
So, 1 day, 1 month and 1 year had passed and today is 06/06/06.

I would like to do a brief recap. As compare to the period from "04/04/04 to 05/05/05" & from "05/05/05 to 06/06/06", more things happened. I got my job change, I'm more active in church, I got to know more peoples (espeically girls). I write more, both in blog and hard copy, I think more, I study more (all aspects that I'm interested). I'm happier. Yes, I'm happier.

Anyway, apart from the brief recap, there are also another significant reason for writing on this date. First of all, I would like to declare that I am a Christian, just in case you guys don't know. I would like to make the stand that 06/06/06 has no significant meaning (as far as I know of) biblically.

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

I think the old-horn-one will be laughing his horn off at us mortal panicking over this date. First there is the movie "The Omen" airing today, then because of this movie, Mothers fear of giving birth on this date. Then the media as usual tries to blow up this whole date thing.

Read the line I got from the bible again, it says that the numner of the beast (presumebly the old-horn-one) is 666, and not that he's born on this day. Get your freaking facts rite. Aiyoh.

Enough of that already, so far the day had turn up quite fine for me at least, and no, I not watching "The Omen". I think Konan Kenji not watching too.

Anyway, I looking towards the Future. The next date 07/07/07 is the speculated date of marriage of my spiritual sister Esther and my future brother-in-law Victor. Maybe on this date I will do an entry looking back to this entry, counting the things that had happened.

I going to skip 08/08/08, most probably just another entry of looking back.

But 09/09/09.

I feel it's special. Why? That's the date I want to get married, remembering telling some of my friends. But there is a major major major problem here. I'm still single. Muahahahah. And how close is this date? 3 days, 3 months & 3 years away. There must be a miracle for this event to take place, and I placing it all on my Father-up-above. Be it happening or not. Muahahaha.

OK, enough already, this is Lupin, Out.


Being Weird On|8:35 AM| 06/06/06
1 Comment De Le Vous?

+ + + + +
Comments:
to the anon ==> Looks who's talking where he/she doesn't even dare to identity themselves.

I bet you from the blog I had commented, and roughly know who you are.

Well, I wish you have a nice life then.

Cowards are just nothing to me. *Yawn*
 
Post a Comment

cobe