Le Weird Life of Le Lupin (UTF-8) ______Trapped In Here...------






About Moi
The Real Lupin,Weird
A Jap and Jackie Lookalike

Mind, Body & Soul

Mind, Body & Soul entry

Mind
*Compiling a list link*
Body
Men's Health
Salsa
Bowling (Monthly)

Soul
Listening to Lush 99.5 FM
& Fly FM
Current MP3 Playlist
P.D.A (We Just Don't Care) - John Legend
Ruby - Kaiser Chef
Toc Toc Toc - Hyori Li

Womanology
星座(Horoscope)
What Woman Really Want
两个等待念爱的女人
Dedication of Monster Killing
Dreamer's Love
White Pants
Grow Old With You
师奶杀手
How Long's ur marriage

Weird Weird Thinking
Death of one man
Take Life Easy,Weird Thoughts, WT2
Form vs. Substance,英雄,君子, 蛤蟆
ç« é±¼çƒ§çš„æ•…äº‹,好兄弟吃月饼
Pragmatism without Vision and Faith
"The Thinker" ,小强(蟑螂)的由来.
The Prince & The Pauper,Weird Day
Hitchhiker's guide to the MDA
Last Act is Bloody, however fine rest of the play,Rev. Hulk
Black Up Commercial

Links

Friends & Family Blogs:
My Younger Sister: Sharon Tan
Konan Kenji the Movie Kritic. Up and Running, King Kong Review
Patrick The "Rally King"
Cool Dude Ben-ji
Ben, Audz and the very cute baby Abby
Gwenny!!!
Mine Xiao Mei
Azalia

Celebrity Blog: (note: Me still trying to earn this freaky spot!!)

The Hottest Female Blogger as proclaimed

Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi

Babes Blog: (note: Though I didn't put your's here doesn't mean you are not a babe.)
Spinnee
Sandralicious
Sexy Black High Heels
Sassy Jan
Silly Celly
Janice
Self Proclaimed Jerk Magnet
Lil' Princess

Blokes that worth mentioning
LEWDDonaq, L.E.W.D Mastermind
This Bugger write Everything in Hokkien
失。心。疯。子。(UTF-8), Damn freaking good Chinese read
The Lamentation King, He can say KNNCCB faster than you saying KFC
Nice Comic blog

Other Misc. Blogs

RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 12, 2006

Aglio Olio & Pepper Lunch.

I normally don't really have the habit of introducing eateries. But These to place is damn good. (Or at least my personal view).

1. Aglio Olio

On the past monday, I went to Raffles OUB Plaza's Jetzen to have a haircut. As usual I chatted with my stylist and stuff. As I had not consume any food prior to the appointment (me rush down to directly from work). So I decided to go to Aglio Olio for food. Aglio Olio is a pasta place where my Army friend "母熊" (in Hokkien) work as chef. I went there a few time during lunch in my last job (I ran out alot). Bought a few friends there. So since job change, I had not been there, and since I'm around the area, I decided to makan there. So I walk in. Had myself sitted and asked. "Is Low Chun Xiong around?" "Yes, He's inside the kitchen" answered the waiter. "Can you inform him Ma Bow Tan (my Army nickname) is here", the waiter, felt amazed and proceed on. I ordered my food, the usual Beef cream based pasta.

The Pasta Place


Lets look at the menu



Lets look inside the menu for the food.

Reasonable price rite?

Top 100 Signature Dish of Singapore by "Eat Me" Magazine


OK, I think I got you salivating, how to get there? Don't worry, here's the addy


2. Pepper Lunch

On Wednesday, I received 2 sms from a friend. The first read

"I think I can meet u for dinner today. Meet mac 645pm." Which I replied with a simple "OK"

Shortly after, I recieved another sms from her, which read "Or shall we go to e eatin place at e new extension of e control station (Dhoby Ghaut). Thinks there is only one, u know where insede e control station, just follow e smell" I was reading this sms while working, and my colleuges ask me, "you dog ah, follow the smell", We laughed.

I had totally no idea what she's writing in her second SMS. After 2 - 3 min thinking and processing , I realised she referring to the Dhouby Exchange, directly above the MRT station where the Isetan In-Kids used to be. (I had fond childhood memories there). Sooooo, after work, I went down to meet her.

Dhouby Exchange is very quiet, alot of shops are still left unopened. There are pockets of shops here and there, and the place that we had dinner (namely me, cause she just ordered a salad, and a drink). It's called Pepper Lunch, this being the third store in Singapore, the first and second are at Orchard Rd.



I ordered the original.


The pic is actually after I had rojak the dish, for how it look like before, go to the website. It tested quite nice, though fairly expensive.

Okkkkk, I think that's about it I had for all my makansutra.

I will intro more next time.

Ciao
Lupin.

Being Weird On|9:46 AM| Aglio Olio & Pepper Lunch.
2 Comment De Le Vous?

+ + + + +
Comments:
gotta agree that pepper lunches' feeds good grub...
 
tried aglio olio b4.. often pass by there too :) maybe i should go back again.. haha
 
Post a Comment

cobe