Le Weird Life of Le Lupin (UTF-8) ______Trapped In Here...------






About Moi
The Real Lupin,Weird
A Jap and Jackie Lookalike

Mind, Body & Soul

Mind, Body & Soul entry

Mind
*Compiling a list link*
Body
Men's Health
Salsa
Bowling (Monthly)

Soul
Listening to Lush 99.5 FM
& Fly FM
Current MP3 Playlist
P.D.A (We Just Don't Care) - John Legend
Ruby - Kaiser Chef
Toc Toc Toc - Hyori Li

Womanology
星座(Horoscope)
What Woman Really Want
两个等待念爱的女人
Dedication of Monster Killing
Dreamer's Love
White Pants
Grow Old With You
师奶杀手
How Long's ur marriage

Weird Weird Thinking
Death of one man
Take Life Easy,Weird Thoughts, WT2
Form vs. Substance,英雄,君子, 蛤蟆
ç« é±¼çƒ§çš„æ•…äº‹,好兄弟吃月饼
Pragmatism without Vision and Faith
"The Thinker" ,小强(蟑螂)的由来.
The Prince & The Pauper,Weird Day
Hitchhiker's guide to the MDA
Last Act is Bloody, however fine rest of the play,Rev. Hulk
Black Up Commercial

Links

Friends & Family Blogs:
My Younger Sister: Sharon Tan
Konan Kenji the Movie Kritic. Up and Running, King Kong Review
Patrick The "Rally King"
Cool Dude Ben-ji
Ben, Audz and the very cute baby Abby
Gwenny!!!
Mine Xiao Mei
Azalia

Celebrity Blog: (note: Me still trying to earn this freaky spot!!)

The Hottest Female Blogger as proclaimed

Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi

Babes Blog: (note: Though I didn't put your's here doesn't mean you are not a babe.)
Spinnee
Sandralicious
Sexy Black High Heels
Sassy Jan
Silly Celly
Janice
Self Proclaimed Jerk Magnet
Lil' Princess

Blokes that worth mentioning
LEWDDonaq, L.E.W.D Mastermind
This Bugger write Everything in Hokkien
失。心。疯。子。(UTF-8), Damn freaking good Chinese read
The Lamentation King, He can say KNNCCB faster than you saying KFC
Nice Comic blog

Other Misc. Blogs

RSS Feed

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Mosaic Music Festival (11th Mar), Post date Entry.

I meant to post this entry earlier, but I had to due with some issues, so it had been delayed until now, I apologised.

OK back to saturady. I woke up at 7.00am in the morning (though I am not working) to go to Toa Payoh to meet up two ex-colleauges for breaky. We had Roti Prata. Went back to my old office to chat my old colleauges.

Then I proceed with my haircut with my stylist over at Raffless. But the time it ended and I reach home, I went for a quick nap (cause I'm very tired since my Penang trip).

So I wake up, laze around abit, surfing net, had my dinner ( 2 packs of maggie mee), "makeup" (Haha, trying to sound gay) and left home. I took a train (normally I would take a bus), walk by City Link, went to 7-11, got a mocha and a pack of sweet (that i'm very addicted to now).


OK, by the time I reach Esplanade, it's just in time for the first outdoor performance. It's a Korean group call "Oh! Brothers".




After a short break, I watch Tiramisu Next. The lead singer is damn solid. He like monkey like that, jumping here and there.





Next, I watch some Jazz performance @ the Living Room. It's some Japanese lady playing on the grand piano, Some Alfro dude playing the cello and some white guy playing the drum.



Next I went up to the Roof, look around before I enter the studio.



OK, now the event of the Day, Dennis Rollin. This guy is good man. He really bring you on a journey from the past to the future. Too bad, It's quite hard to find his music in singapore.

Being Weird On|10:20 AM| Mosaic Music Festival (11th Mar), Post date Entry.
1 Comment De Le Vous?

+ + + + +
Comments:
buy manforce 50 mg online stay long is used to prolong sexual activity. This particular gel is used for erectile dysfunction and enhancing sexual execution. It prevents premature in males, improves sex activity, and helps prolong the duration of intercourse.
 
Post a Comment

cobe